Monday, January 4, 2010

Blog Number One

I will be updating this blog with information related to my journey to becoming a Peace Corps Volunteer. This will not only be a journal for myself but a way to keep in touch with friends and family (as long as I do eventually become a Peace Corps Volunteer). For the time being, I have been nominated for a K-8 teaching / teacher training position in Eastern Europe which would begin in May 2010. I'm excited to hear more about my potential position in the Peace Corps. I am currently expecting another packet of information from the Peace Corps to complete my physical, dental, and eye checks before hearing more about my acceptance into the Peace Corps. If you would like to see a map of the potential countries I would be placed in, visit peacecorps.gov and click on "where do volunteers go".

No comments:

Post a Comment