Thursday, April 29, 2010

The time keeps ticking away

I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away until I leave for staging and then Bulgaria! I'm very excited to get started yet nervous to start something completely new. I've been going through my things to decide what I need and what I want to bring with. It's hard to fit everything into a few bags. I've been busy visiting people, organizing things, and packing things (preliminary). I have to go through everything again to make sure I have everything I need at staging. I was a bit upset I had to get an H1N1 shot but that's done now. Now I just need to fill out some forms and make sure things are in place for when I'm not in MN. Oh, and my computer cord broke so I'm waiting on that for consistent internet use (for the time being I have to use the parents computer). These last days are going to be crazy.

4 comments:

  1. I know! All of a sudden it's time to leave! I got my N1H1 shot awhile ago and thought it was kind of silly that they told us about it after our physical and all that. I hope I don't forget anything! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all will feel OK here in BG! Despite the fact that u will have to think abt so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the H1N1 shot was a bit crazy as well but I got it. Excited and nervous to get going, see you in Philadelphia in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! See you on the 10th in MSP! Excited to meet you! My dad might be crying... so look out for that.

    ReplyDelete