Thursday, May 6, 2010

Packing...

I finally received a new cord for my laptop from Fed-ex so I can get a few things done that I need to. But oh the packing, what to bring, what not to bring? I want to bring some great children's literature but books are heavy (we'll see how many I can get away with). Bringing everything for two years is a task but I have the next few days to figure it all out before I'm busy over the weekend. I've been visiting people, clearing up things, organizing, reading, and trying to squeeze in some Bulgarian. Monday will come so soon, it's already creeping up on me.

2 comments:

  1. I know - I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed myself. But it will all make so much more since once we're there and don't have to guess and wonder anymore. See you in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete