Monday, December 26, 2011

Last Bulgarian Christmas

This weekend I was able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with another volunteer, Amy, in her village of Byala. We spent time with the family of a teacher Amy works with. We had lots of delicious food and drinks alongside playing with her kids and having a few spontaneous dance parties. It was a good time. Christmas day we had breakfast and just hung out at Amy's place knitting and watching a movie. I unfortunately have had a cold since Friday so I'm hoping it is almost fully cleared up by tomorrow as I'm heading to Poland! Woo hoo. However, as promised, I would like to share some photos and videos of all the Christmas festivities last week. I hope you enjoy them :)






There are links to the albums of most of my photos under the "Links of Interest" section. On to the videos:















Just let me know if you'd like to see the 11th/12th grade dance as I must email it to you since it is too long to be uploaded here. It's quite amazing. Leave a comment on this post with your email if you want to view it. 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year! See you in 2012 :)

Peace, Love, Literacy, and Reckless Curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment