Sunday, May 9, 2010

Leaving

I can hardly believe I leave tomorrow morning. It has gone by so fast. My Bulgarian isn't great but it's coming along and I'm excited to finally get to Sofia! I've been checking out other people's blogs and looking at photos and it looks like a beautiful place to spend a few years.

I am very thankful to all of the people who came to the going away party yesterday (and those who called or send cards). It was wonderful to see all of you and spend some time together. I will miss you, leaving is bittersweet. My bags are packed, we'll see if they're under 50 lbs once I get to the airport. According to our scale they are right at (I may have to even take some thing out. However after packing, repacking, and packing some more I don't know what else to leave behind. We are leaving Fairmont at 3 am in order to get to the airport in time for my 7 am flight. It will be a long day but hopefully I can take a quick nap on the plane. Philadelphia, here I come!


2 comments: