Monday, May 17, 2010

My New Family

My host family is made up of 2 grandmothers, 1 grandfather, a mother, a father, and a son. They have a large house and garden. It is very beautiful. We eat wonderful fresh food straight from outside. They also have bees who make delicious honey. It has been great being here. We start our lessons with my Bulgarian teacher Radi in 2 days. I only know a little bit of Bulgarian so I need to learn a lot more. We will also have technical training in teaching English so we can be successful when we are placed after PST. So far I am having a wonderful time. I will blog when I have more time.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful!!!! It's great reading about each step of this journey! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m just catching up now.... I wonder if their bees and my bees can be friends. It sounds like quite the journey!

    ReplyDelete