Friday, August 5, 2011

The End of My Every 28 Day Annoyance

Today my cats got spayed, woo hoo! This means that now my cats will not go into heat every 28 days and be a pure annoyance but will have more even keeled personalities (well hopefully at least). Plus, I can now say I am not contributing but helping to minimize the crazy amount of street cats in this country. 

They're pretty exhausted looking cats but I'm sure they'll recover in a few days. I have them locked in my bathroom to try and force them to just relax and not try to move around a whole lot. The vet I took them to was very professional and spoke exceptional English. He's even got a website for his practice: Privet. I would definitely recommend him. Also, the vet tech said my cats were very well behaved so I'm happy about that. Now i'm hoping for a relaxing evening here at my place and that my cats aren't in too much pain. The funny thing is that my family's dog back in Minnesota, LeBron, also had surgery today though his was to fix a cracked tooth. Still, I hope things go well for his surgery and it's all good news with the pets in my family. 


Peace, Love, Literacy, and Reckless Curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment