Monday, August 22, 2011

Photo Shoot :)

Today started with the beginning of my 3rd week of summer classes. We talked about food today along with writing sentences and hitting a few grammar issues. Then we wrote up a few recipes and played Bingo. Tomorrow I will be meeting them at Billa (a grocery store) to purchase the food needed to make the dishes and we will hopefully be filming how-to videos to send back to the US. I'm hoping it goes well!

Best of all though I was able to hang out with a girl from my neighborhood. We went and had coffee, walked around, took a LOT of photos, walked some more, had a snack, and took some more photos. By a lot of photos I will admit that upon uploading I realized just how many. The two of us, yes just two people, took 352 photos. After I made the initial edit of simply taking out everything blurry or just not something I want to keep it came down to 259. Now it's time to send the album to my neighbor to let her browse and take what she likes. I'm glad we both had a good time. Plus, my neighbor got some great shots. It was nice to be out in the evening and meet some of her friends (she's in high school). We also got a lot of great photos out of it. Here are some of the best:











This kid happened to run by while we were in the park grinning from ear to ear. 


All my love from Bulgaria!

Peace, Love, Literacy, and Reckless Curiosity.

1 comment: