Friday, August 12, 2011

So far, so good :)

Today has been pretty great so I figure I'd blog. After getting up and doing a few things I watched the finale of So You Think You Can Dance. I've loved this season of the show and thought all the final four contestants very much deserved their place. Also, I just can't get enough of Sonya Tayeh's choreography and must congratulate Melanie on winning and Sasha on being the runner up. After some food, knitting, and a little TV it was time to head to the post office. I mailed three letters and the woman working complimented my Bulgarian which made the day even better. Then I headed to the grocery store and along the way saw our school's art teacher at the bus station and chatted with her a little bit. She is a very kind and considerate woman and was waiting to head to her village. At the grocery store I got everything I needed and then took a taxi back to my apartment due to the heavy cat litter I had bought and not wanting to walk home with three bags of things.

Now I'm back at my place about to make some lunch and watch this week's Project Runway. I'm thinking it's a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich type of day. After that I plan on working on my plans for next week's summer English classes and getting my things ready to go visit another volunteer tomorrow who lives near me for the night. I'm hoping the weather stays nice so we can enjoy the pool and just hang out. Gotta love summertime :)

Peace, Love, Literacy, and Reckless Curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment